Your Alpenbrevet outfit
We are very pleased to present the new Alpenbrevet collection together with our clothing partner Giordana.
By purchasing items from the Alpenbrevet clothing collection, all buyers agree to the following order conditions.
In principle, every buyer can choose between sending the order by post for a fee or picking up the order at the Swiss Cycling Alpenbrevet event location in Andermatt.
The following conditions apply to sending the order by post:
- Order: By Thursday, 29 February 2024 / Delivery: In May 2024
- Order: From 01 March to approx. mid-August / No later than August 2024
The shipping costs are calculated as follows:
- Shipping costs within Switzerland CHF 13.00
- Shipping costs International CHF 25.00*
If the buyer does not choose a shipping method, the following conditions apply to the collection of the order in Andermatt:
- For the buyer it is a collection debt
- The order can be picked up on Friday, September 6, 2024 and Saturday, September 7, 2024 at the Alpenbrevet Eventlocation in Andermatt (CH).
Cycling clothing is a personal hygiene item. For this reason, we are happy to exchange items that are unused, with the original label and their original packaging within 10 days.
The exchange can take place free of charge on September 6th & 7th, 2024 in Andermatt. The exchange will also be sent again against further payment of the shipping costs of CHF 13.00 (Switzerland) or CHF 25.00 (abroad*).
* Customs duties
may be incurred for shipments abroad, which must be borne by the buyer.
In the case of uncollected orders, the following conditions apply:
- Buyers will be informed by e-mail after the Alpenbrevet 2024 that their order has not yet been collected
- 30 days after this e-mail has been sent, buyers have 30 days to pay the shipping costs of CHF 13.00 (Switzerland) or CHF 25.00 (abroad) in advance and the order will then be sent to them by post.
- If no payment or other feedback is received within these 30 days, the ordered goods will be donated to charity without refund of the purchase price. there is no legal deadline for longer storage of the ordered goods. The purchase contract is a bilateral legal transaction. The buyer has the obligation to pay and the seller has the obligation to hand over the goods. The buyer has a legal obligation to accept the goods; receipt must take place immediately (at the event location of the Swiss Cycling Alpenbrevet in Andermatt)
* Customs duties may be incurred for shipments abroad, which must be borne by the buyer.